Tuesday, November 27, 2007

#18 My Zoho and Fred

Hello... I have just been having a play with Zoho. It is a very useful resource, especially if you are away from your computer. All you need is an Internet connection and you access your files from anywhere in the world. This is great if you are OS and want to travel light. Just pop into an Internet cafe or library and away you go. It does make USB sticks obsolete doesn't it? Here's an excerpt from Harriet's diary (I keep this on Zoho so no-one can ever discover my secrets!)...ta ta.

Dear diary,
I had the most wonderful afternoon with my pals from the dance troupe! We're rehearsing a new show and it's going to be fabuluos! We have a new member, goes by the name of Fred; he is such a sweetie! Not bad for an old fella. Here's a picture of me out the front showing Fred the ropes. He's very good; took to it like a fish to water! Can't wait for our next rehearsal; it's shaping up quite well! Stay tuned...H.

No comments: