Thursday, November 29, 2007

#23 I did it Harriet's Way....

And now, the end is near...
I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way
- Paul Anka, 1969

My thoughts on web 2.0? I did enjoy the program and yes, I will probably miss it. It did open my eyes to new resources and some fantastic websites I didn't know about. I was not aware of how big blog land is, and suspect I just have an inkling of an idea of what is out there. It has been a lot of fun and I have learned a lot - at least 23 things anyway! It is a lot to keep up with. I may keep this blog going. It would be fantastic to implement some of the things we have explored, like wiki's and rss feeds into our daily work somehow so we can keep and improve upon the skills we have acquired.

No comments: