Saturday, October 13, 2007

Harriet has put her affairs in order!



Well, after two debauched nights shimmying on the dance floor, Harriet is convalescing and having some quiet time. She has put her telephone off the hook because she has a faint and niggling memory of giving her phone number to someone she suspects she may have kissed but can't remember who! What she does remember is that he smelt rather fishy...best to put it behind her and sort out her blog entries.

You may have noticed that they have been all out of whack. Well, with some clever manipulation of times and dates, Harriet now makes much more sense, and her posts aren't as scrambled as she appears to be. Harriet is quite chuffed at this achievement (as I am sure will be the poor darlings that have to track 720 blogs!!!).

So if you've visited Harriet before, TAKE ANOTHER LOOK as you will find some of her most recent entries further down the page.

3 comments:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

Dear Harriet,
On reading your most recent post, I was touched deeply at your concern for our wellbeing. Thank you so much for putting your affairs in order. I do think it's a good idea to dodge any unwanted telephone calls, as you wouldn't want to give whatsisname the wrong idea, even though you were so imprudent as to give out your number. I hope the convalescence continues smoothly. Perhaps you could take a Bex?
Yours sincerely,
Leslie

Harriet Cracknell said...

Dearest Leslie,
Thank you for your kind thoughts.
I feel Bex was invented for me, although I do think Bex Super Strength will need to hit the market soon, hopefully before the next weekend and before I take a serious look at Del.cio.us.

Harriet

Zoya said...

Hi Harriet (I'm racking my brain trying to figure out who you are)

I love your blog! What a swinging sixties child you sound like. I love it! I'm glad I could help but you look like your doing better than me.

I suppose I can feel like I'm being useful while I've being lying on my couch for the past week. Lucky I got my new computer. See computers a good for something, but your right I lose myself for hours and then realise I haven't spoken to a human for a while.

Don't you know you give a WRONG number when your not interested, but I suppose the alcohol makes us all much friendlier on the night.

Cheers

Zoya