Sunday, October 14, 2007

#13 Harriet's del.icio.us delectables...


I have to admit that when I first glanced at del.icio.us I slammed the lid down fast and ran to the safe refuge of the latest book I have my nose stuck in. No, I'm not going to tell you what it is because I know what you sneaky librarians are like (just shy of stalkers truth be told!); you'll be so busy looking up everyone's current issues you won't notice that the returns chute is overflowing or that it is 10.03 and you forgot to open the library - OOPS!

Two glasses of rouge later (yes, Harriet advocates the use and aid of alcohol whenever possible) and Harriet LOVES del.icio.us for its sheer simplicity. Don't know why it looks complicated, it is the simplest thing I've done on this thingy blog diary whatever you wanna call it. Did I miss something? Or am I getting better at this?

I have just added a few sites that I visit frequently and some new ones relating to Learning 2.0. I don't find it too different than my current way of bookmarking, but it is interesting to see what other people are looking at and discover that some of them are as mad as Harriet!

When Harriet is fully recovered from the weekend, she will add some more sites, but right now she needs more than 40 winks.....goodnight, H.

No comments: